Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update

Let's see . . . it's been awhile since I have blogged. Time is flying by. I brought you up to date with the birth of my girls. I still have stuff to tell you about raising them. Fun Fun!

But . . . before I get to that, I have to say, next month I will be going to my 40th High School Reunion. How is that going to be? I haven't been back to California in 30 years! I went to my 10th reunion, and that was an eye opener. Meaning, how people changed in just 10 years, the "popular" girls had put on weight and some of the guys were balding. WTF, in just 10 years???? Sooooo, this 40th one should be who the hell are you??? LMAO. I on the other hand can't wait to see my friends because I am looking like I did for the 10th . . . pretty damn good, if I do say so.

Of course I too had gained weight, BUT I lost 65 pounds to date and reached my goal of 120! VERY happy with that goal. Needless to say, I am ready to show off ;-). I didn't loose the weight because of the reunion, I had already did that before I received the announcement telling me we were having one. I lost the weight after I saw myself in a picture from Kim,'s one of my daughter, college graduation. I looked at the picture and said NO WAY is that me! That is when I started on my journey of changing what I ate and exercising. It is life changing, that is for sure. I eat healthier and swim a mile every day. It took two years to get here and I have kept it off for over a year. There is no way I am going to gain it back either. I feel and look better then I have in years.

So . . . anyone reading this and wants/needs to loose, "yes you can do it" is the saying you need to say to yourself. Stop making excuses and "do it". *Climbing down from soap box* ;-)

My next blog will be from a time when the girls were infants.

No comments: