Tuesday, June 23, 2009

February 4, 1985

Al called to make sure I was awake to get ready to come to the doctor's. He also said that Pam had a baby boy early Sunday morning.

I didn't have too much trouble getting my urine sample. I didn't gain anything this week. It sure feel it, I must say! Dr. Zelnick didn't have too much trouble finding the babies heart beats. Of course not, there are three of them lol. We asked about approximate weight of the babies. His guesstimate about 3 1/2 pounds. He is really happy with my progress so far. He said because of my cooperation with resting and doing nothing, that is why the babies haven't decided to come yet. They could come anytime in the next 4 1/2 weeks! It's exciting, but at the same time frightening. Next week I have another sonogram to see how they are growing.

After the doctor's visit we went to the hospital and Al bought Dianne and I lunch which was nice. I was glad when we did get home so I could lay down.

This evening after dinner, Al started cleaning our closet shelves. He is a good man. We are going to be a great team raising our triplets.

No comments: