Wednesday, June 24, 2009

March 19, 1985

Well, today I go to the hospital! I'm nervous to say the least!

Here I am. Mom & Dad brought me to the hospital where Al was. We went to admitting where we had to wait a bit, then I was admitted and got into a wheel chair. They took my blood pressure, weighed holy moly I weigh 195! Then we talked to the anesthesiologist and he talked about the epidural and we told him about the triplets. He didn't even know it. Somehow I would have thought he should have known that, oh well. Then off to my room. All the nurses are excited about the triplets. After I was undress and in bed, the nurses came to take my temperature, pulse and listen to the babies heart beats!!!

Al, Mom & Dad went for dinner in the cafeteria. I had a dinner and now I'm alone, they have all gone home.

The second shift came in checked me again, then one of the nurse came in and shaved me. I said I am having a c-section, she said Dr. Zelnick ordered this . . . I didn't care for that!

The nurse asked if I wanted a sleeping pill but no way! After all this, I didn't want to take anything unnecessary.

No comments: