Wednesday, June 24, 2009

March 18, 1985

Wow, it has been over a month since I wrote in my journal.

My parents are here. Mom took some pictures of Dad and me before we went to the doctor's office for my checkup. It's getting tougher and tougher to get around. We met Al there and AL and I went into the examining room. Dr. Zelnick listened to the heart beats, everything sounds good. We talked about when he would schedule me fro the c-section because it is becoming really unbearable. We suggested the 20th because Mom and Dad have to leave to go back to Montgomery for a wedding reception they are catering. Dr. Z. called the hospital to see if he could schedule the room and yes so . . . . just two more days and we will know if we have girls, boys or both!!! Mom and Dad were happy they would be here for the happy occasion.

I'm happy but really scared. Al made all the necessary arrangement and so tomorrow at 2 PM I go into the hospital.

Oh and the 20th of March is Kathy and Jeff's 3rd anniversary.

No comments: