Saturday, June 20, 2009

January 13, 1985

It's Sunday, Al went to church. While he was there Deacon Humphrey came to gave me communion. He is going to make Al an Extraordinary Minister so Al can give me communion. It was really nice of Deacon Humphrey to come all the way out here for me.

Dianne came down and spent some time with me. I enjoy having some company. She will be talking me to the doctor tomorrow. I wish I could tell her that Al and I have decided to ask her and John to be God-Parents to one of the triplets. But we want to wait till the babies are born. Al came home shortly after Dianne left. He went grocery shopping and picked up the magazine, "Family Circle". I has an article in it about triplets. There is a club called "The Triplet Connection" that I want to write and join.

No comments: