Sunday, June 21, 2009

January 21, 1985

I had a couple of visitors today. Lynn came by and while she was here Dianne and her daughter Kerri. Lynn and Dianne are coming by lunch time tomorrow with lunch. Yay!

The phone company finally came at 3:50 PM! Fixed the phone in a matter of minutes, of course! I called Al right away to let him know I'm linked with the outside world again. He said they weren't going to come till tomorrow because of the back log, but he told them I was pregnant and alone so . . . in that view they got someone here today.

Mom called, they won't be coming down this week, something came up with the restaurant.

Al came home around 8:30 PM He was wheeling and dealing for a Chevy Van. He said if they would give him more for the Toyota he would have bought it right then. He is going to find out the wholesale for the Toyota tomorrow through the Credit Union at work.

I can't sit too long because the pressure is just too painful. So I'm in the horizontal position now, which it seems I'm like this 98% of the time. *sigh*

No comments: