Sunday, June 21, 2009

January 23, 1985

A package from Mom came today. She sent 3 baby outfits, 2 night gowns, robe and a maternity top. That was sweet of her.

Sharon picked me up at 7:00 PM to take me to the hospital for the Epidural class. She met her husband Don and I met Al. The doors to the cafeteria didn't open till exactly at 8:00 Pm LOL An anesthesiologist talked about epidurals, than showed a slide presentation. Before he talked, we were passed forms to fill out. After the slide show was done, the question time, then 10 minute break. After the break the head nurse of Labor and Delivery gave a slide presentation of a tour of the Labor & Delivery floor. After her presentation there were questions, then we left.

Al drove me to the Chevy dealer to see the van, it sure is pretty. Then we went to the Ford dealer. We saw station wagons and club wagons. Fords are more expensive then Chevy's. Tomorrow Al goes to a Chevy tent sale at Lockhart Stadium. That should be interesting. Wish I could go to that.

I must lay down, the babies are kicking and my bottom hurts from the pressure.

No comments: