Sunday, June 21, 2009

January 19, 1985

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. I just couldn't get comfortable. I was up at 6:00 AM had some tea and toast. Then went back to bed and slept till 10:00 AM

Penny called and said she'd be over. She is due February 4th. not too far off. Deacon Humphrey called to see how I am and then Dianne called.

Al just left to do some shopping. He is going to stop by some baby furniture places to check them out.

Penny came by and stayed a couple of hours. When she left she took the birds, wahoo! Man when we left with the bird the house was so quiet. I'll be glad when we put something in that corner so it won't look so bare.

We went to see David Copperfield, and I lasted the whole time, whew! It was pretty good, Al bought a program and at the end of the performance he got David Copperfield's autograph. I couldn't wait to get home so I could lay down.

No comments: