Sunday, June 21, 2009

January 20, 1985

Super Bowl Sunday! But it wasn't a super one for the Miami Dophins. The 49ers wiped them out 38 to 16, oh well. There is always next year.

Al came home from church and now is Extraordinary Minister so he can give me communion while I'm laid up in bed.

Dianne came over with a plant and the pamphlet from the Mother/Children Communion breakfast. Wish I could have gone, maybe next year. She has two babies, one she gives up tomorrow and she is so glad two is just too much. Oh, for those who are reading this, Dianne takes in babies that are waiting for adoption through Catholic Services.

Dianne had both little girls here, what a zoo . . . one was fussing because she has a cold then the other because she was hungry, the door bell ringing and Mandy my dog trying to lick everyone. To top it off my phone is out of order. Al helped Dianne bring the babies back to her house and called the phone company from Dianne's to report our phone is not working. The said it would be fixed by 4:00 PM tomorrow great! I sure hope sooner, than that, I really will feel I'm cut off from the world.

Oh my, the munchkins sure are kicking today. I can't lie on my left side because they really kick harder. One more week gone which is good. I'm taking day by day. Hopefully they won't want to come out for another seven weeks or more.

No comments: